Monday, October 26, 2009

Comin' Home!


Time to go home! I don't have time to do a full entry, but I wanted to let everyone know we're heading out today. I have about another 2 minutes of internet, so I'll be brief!

Fun times, stressful times, saw sad things, saw exciting things, overall: God is doing great things here! I can't wait to get a chance to give a more full update of all that we've seen this week. It's enough to get anyone excited about God's work!

See you all soon, love and miss most of ya!

2 comments:

  1. Terry - so excited to hear all the details about what God is doing! Missed you brother! Praying for traveling grace....

    In Christ,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a ton Steph, can't wait to share the details of the trip with you guys, feels good to be home

    ReplyDelete